FIRST OF ALL – THANK YOU!
The past 3 months have been incredibly challenging for everyone and during these times, we have received so much support from our neighbours and community! We live by our mission of being our Neighbourhood’s First Choice, and we can’t thank you enough for supporting us through our delivery, meal-kits, and daily special offerings!
WE’RE COMING BACK SAFER THAN EVER!
When it’s time for us to reopen, we will be operating our restaurants at a 50% capacity to ensure physical distancing and the health and safety of all of our guests and team members.
The province continues moving forward with its reopening plans and we have made sure that the reopening of our restaurants directly reflects the health authority guidelines along with
our commitment to continue providing all of you with a great environment.
Our new ways of operating will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and people, from maintaining social distancing at all times, to sanitizing every surface after each use, to
having our teams work with masks and gloves.
We have also dedicated significant time to training all of our staff so that they’re able to continue providing you with an incredible experience in the safest way!
HERE’S HOW WE’RE ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
• All FAB staff will wear masks while working.
• All FAB staff will complete a digital self-assessment questionnaire before each of their shifts.
• Staff will not be allowed to work if they display any signs of illness or do not pass our self-assessment questionnaire.
• All staff will receive new Health & Safety protocol training specific to COVID-19.
• Social Distancing signage will be displayed throughout all of our restaurants.
• Reservations will be preferred over walk-ins.
• Tables will be made vacant to ensure social distancing for all of our guests.
• All surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized after each individual use.
• All cutlery will be wrapped in a napkin. All employees will wear gloves when wrapping napkins and preparing cutlery.
• Menus are available on your phone. And single-use menus will also be made available.
• Contactless Payment options will be available and are encouraged.
• Guests will not be permitted to enter if they display any signs of illness.
• Sanitation stations will be made available for guests throughout all of our restaurants.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND SHARE SOME TIME TOGETHER!
See you soon,
President – FAB RESTAURANT CONCEPTS