OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
As we begin to move into the colder weather, we want to take this time to remind you that your health and safety continues to be our top priority. Nothing is more important to us than providing you with a safe, comfortable, and welcoming place to relax and dine.
Our ways of operating will continue to comply with all guidelines and restrictions set forth by the City of Toronto, Government of Ontario and Government of Canada in order to ensure our locations continue to be your home away from home.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff must complete a digital self-assessment questionnaire prior to each of their shifts.
- Staff will not be permitted to work if they display any signs of illness or do not pass the self-assessment.
- All staff must wear PPE for the duration of their shift and will consistently sanitize and wash hands after touching any surfaces.
- All staff will continue to receive routine Health & Safety protocol training specific to COVID-19.
- Staff will continue to wear gloves while rolling and preparing cutlery and sanitize and/or change gloves frequently.
- All guest surfaces are highly sanitized after each use.
- A maximum of 6 guests are permitted per table.
- Sanitization stations are set up at key points throughout the restaurant.
- Washrooms sanitized every 30 minutes and have a maximum occupancy of 2 guests at a time.
- Contact-less menus and payment methods are available and encouraged.
- All tables spaced 6 feet apart or are marked NOT IN USE where unable to do so.
- Contact information for tracing must be provided by all guests. All contact information is destroyed after 14 days and is only used in the event of a positive test.
- In the event of a positive COVID test, the restaurant will be closed for deep cleaning and all staff will be required to undergo testing and self-isolate as per Toronto Public Health guidelines.
- Any guests feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to join us when they are feeling better.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND SHARE SOME TIME TOGETHER!
See you soon,
President – FAB RESTAURANT CONCEPTS